We have prepared a recipe book to help you with your Christmas lunches and dinners, which you can find now in stores or download at this link.
This year, in addition to some exquisite recipes, we have other suggestions for a wonderful Christmas.
A Christmas recipe book packed with new ideas!
Our Christmas recipe book is packed with new ideas for the festive season. You don't want to miss it!
You will find all the information you need for:
- Main courses (meat and fish).
- Sweets and Desserts.
- Wine Cellar.
- Tableware and Table Linen.
Follow the recipes step by step to make each dish, and don't forget our wine cellar suggestions for perfect pairings.
This year, we have incorporated the best ideas for Charcuterie Boards (cold meats and cheeses) and Dessert Boards. to start and end your menu in the best way!
What's more, treat yourself to our gourmet cocktail suggestions and learn to decorate your table for the best Christmas ambience.
Oh, and our booklet includes a very practical shopping list for preparing each dish. This way, you can pick up the products you need and won’t miss a single detail.
- Iberian charcuterie board.
- Cheese board.
- Selection of bites.
- King prawn brochettes with bacon and cocktail sauce.
- Quail egg tartlets.
- Octopus tempura with smoked paprika mayonnaise.
- Rellenito on puff pastry with wholegrain mustard.
- Sirloin with vegetables and pepper jam.
- Roasted suckling pig with peach and red berries.
- Lamb shoulder with honey and sweet potato mash.
- Hake with vegetables and herb sauce.
- Baked sea bream stuffed with prawns.
- Grilled tuna with pickle sauce.
- Saffron salmon with pistachio crust.
In this section, you will find a guide with cooking times for octopus and shellfish, in case you have any queries.
Sweets and Desserts
- Lemon pie.
- Ricotta and soft cheese cake.
- Dessert board.
- Wines and alcohol.
Tableware and Table Linen
- Decorate your Christmas table.
Prepare to enjoy the holidays download Mercadona’s recipes and ideas for this Christmas!
To help you follow each recipe step by step without any fuss, check out our Christmas recipes playlist available now on YouTube, offering a wide range of ideas for this festive period.
If you would prefer to order your Christmas lunches and dinners from us, find out more about our traditional dishes and how to place orders at Ready-To-Eat.
Take a look at our selection of essentials for your Christmas shopping basket: for Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Three Kings Day.
And why not treat your family and friends to our classic cosmetic products?