DATA PROCESSING POLICY
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The submission of this form is voluntary. So that we can consider it, it is necessary for you to confirm that you have read and accepted this data protection policy, checking the corresponding box. The information you provide about yourself, employees, suppliers, customers and partners of MERCADONA (hereafter, MERCADONA) about which you present the form or any other aspect related with MERCADONA, may result in decisions which affect employees and other third parties involved in the incident referred to. We therefore request that you only provide accurate, truthful information. The information you provide will be treated as confidential. In no case can the party reported on know the identity of the complainant, without prejudice to being informed of the reported facts once the corresponding investigations have been carried out or the report ending with legal actions.
Data Controller. MERCADONA, S.A. Corporate Tax ID A-46103834, C/ Valencia nº 5, 46016 Tavernes Blanques (Valencia)
Purposes of Processing. MERCADONA informs you that the personal data you provide us by completing this form in the context of use of the internal communication and reporting channel of MERCADONA will be processed for the following purposes:
- Identifying and being able to contact you.
- Processing the form you complete to undertake the necessary investigations to resolve the issue raised.
- Undertaking necessary actions in relation with the issue communicated and/or reported.
Legitimacy. The legal basis for processing your data is the consent you provide us by completing the form and the legitimate interest of Mercadona in managing and resolving reports and/or queries related to actions which constitute criminal conduct or actions, or which violate the content of the Code of Conduct and Ethical Conduct Guidelines. The personal data of the interested party will be processed by Mercadona to attend to your query and/or report, and to be able to closely monitor its status, processing and closure.
The data requested is obligatory, except where it is expressly indicated otherwise, and refusal to provide it will make it impossible to provide a response. In case of the interested party providing data relating to third parties, they declare that they have their consent and commit to communicating the information contained in this clause to them. Likewise, in the case of providing third-party data in relation with the internal report communicated, the information provided is declared to be truthful and its provision is carried out in the context of management of the channel and its monitoring.
Data retention. The data provided will be kept in the framework of the reports system for a maximum period of three (3) months. Nevertheless, MERCADONA may keep the data for the time necessary in order to resolve the issue communicated and/or reported, and in order to attend to potential civil or penal liability, or liability of any other nature which may arise from this processing.
Communication of data. Your personal data may only be communicated to competent departments to fulfil the purposes of processing; if applicable, to the Regulatory Compliance Committee, to the human resources, audit, legal, security and administration departments of MERCADONA, and entities of MERCADONA Group, as well as to external consultants (such as legal advisers). Likewise, where applicable, the personal data and information may also be disclosed to the police and legal authorities or competent authorities.
Rights. You have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether or not Mercadona, SA is processing personal data affecting you.
- Access your personal data and request the rectification of inaccurate data, and if necessary request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Restrict the processing of your data: You will be able to request restriction in specific circumstances, in which case your data will only be stored to make or defend claims.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related with exceptional situations, you may object to the processing of your data. Mercadona will stop processing your data, except when there are imperative legal grounds for doing so, or for the purposes of filing or contesting complaints.
- Withdraw the consent you gave earlier. This will not affect the legality of the processing before said consent was withdrawn.
The above rights must be exercised in writing, the request having to be signed by you and accompanied by a photocopy of your DNI or NIE identity document or passport, which must be sent to Div. Jurídico Procesos at Mercadona S.A., C/ Ciudad de Liria N º5-7 - 46988 Polígono Fuente del Jarro - Valencia. If you have an electronic signature issued by the Royal Mint, you may also send your request by completing the form you will find on our website, info.mercadona.es, Customer Service, expressly indicating the right you wish to exercise.
- Contact the Mercadona Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- File a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.