Are you planning to cook at home this Christmas? In our booklet, you will find the best recipes to give your loved ones the best. You can download it here:
A careful selection of dishes including:
- Fish and seafood.
- Desserts. This year, we are launching a new dessert section with ideas to end your Christmas menu in style.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to prepare each dish. We also tell you how long each one takes to make and suggest wine pairings for each dish. Shall we cook together?
Our booklet also includes a very practical shopping list so you can check off the products you need to buy and make sure you don’t forget anything.
- Spicy mussels in cider.
- Poached eggs with Iberico ham and baked sliced potatoes.
- Beef carpaccio cannelloni filled with foie gras, grana padano cheese and salt flakes.
- Cheese sticks.
Fish and seafood
- Salt-baked sea bass with three sauces: lemon, yoghurt and tartar.
- Salmon Wellington with spinach and cream cheese.
- Sea bream coated in breadcrumbs.
- Grilled octopus over black garlic sauce and potatoes.
In this section, you will find a guide with cooking times for octopus and shellfish, in case you have any doubts.
- Roast beef fillet.
- Lamb shoulder with honey and potato cake.
- Roasted suckling pig with caramelised shallots and little gem lettuces.
- Turkey stuffed with walnuts and foie.
- Apple Tarte Tatin
- Nougat, coffee and cheese flan
Download Mercadona’s Christmas recipe booklet for step-by-step instructions!
And don’t miss our Christmas Recipes YouTube playlist with a wide selection of recipes for meat, fish and appetisers so you can choose the best dish for every occasion and impress and surprise your guests.
Do you want to order your Christmas lunches and dinners from us? Discover all the Christmas dishes you can find in Ready-to-Eat.