What are you thinking of cooking this Christmas? If you’re going to celebrate this year’s festivities at home, here are a few suggestions so you can enjoy an appetising and original meal.
Like every year, Mercadona is here to help you with this delicate task that requires so much thought and planning.
Learn to cook them. These recipes may be easy to prepare, but the end result is truly spectacular. You can download our Christmas recipe booklet here or find it in store!
Appetisers for this Christmas
And what would our lunches and dinners be without a good selection of appetisers? Here are some of our most original and delicious appetisers.
- Avocado stuffed with mozzarella and imitation elvers
- Camembert brochettes with corn crunch and apple
- Festival of cheese balls, ham rolls and bites
- Baked goats’ cheese with honey, rosemary and green chutney
- Brie with cured ham and foie gras with pear toast
You’ll find all the ingredients you need to make these appetisers in our stores.
Fish recipes for this Christmas
If you’d prefer a fish dish, check out the delicious recipes that we’ve come up with to help you with your preparations.
- King prawn brochettes with satay sauce
- Mussels in sauce
- Salmon in mustard sauce
- Prawns in white wine
- Roast octopus with paprika and lemon
You’ll find all the fish and seafood you need to cook these recipes in our fish section.
And to make sure that nothing goes wrong, check out our guide to seafood cooking times included in our recipe booklet.
Meat recipes for this Christmas
If you like meat dishes, we’ve prepared a selection of succulent recipes with meat as the main ingredient.
- Pork tenderloin with rosemary mushrooms and a cava reduction
- Roast lamb shoulder with truffle sauce
- Turkey with nuts, chestnut purée and glazed shallots
- Roast suckling pig with tomatoes and fine herbs
- Beef sirloin with foie, crispy onion and sweet wine
Visit our meat section. You’ll find everything you need to make these recipes at your Mercadona store.
And don’t forget to check out our wine pairing suggestions for these dishes. We’ve thought of everything!
Download Mercadona’s Christmas recipe booklet for step-by-step instructions!
If you want more suggestions or to explore more options, check out our recipe section, and see if you can find the idea you’re looking for.